8 Largest Zoos you must take your kids to:
1. Columbus Zoo and Aquarium - Located in north of Columbus, Ohio. Columbus Zoo is home to over 5,000 animals representing over 700 species divided into geographic regions of the world. In 2004 the zoo started work to expand the 82 acres (37 ha) zoo over the next 10 years.
2. Moscow Zoo - One of the oldest zoos in Europe. It has over 6000 animals representing 927 species and covers an area of about 53 acres (21.5 ha) making it Russia’s largest zoo.
3. San Diego Zoo - It is one of the most famous zoos in the world with over 4,000 animals of more than 800 species. The San Diego Zoo is also extremely active in conservation and preservation efforts and many species are bred in captivity for release into their native habitats where appropriate.
4. Toronto Zoo - It is the largest zoo in Canada. It is ome to over 16,000 animals representing over 491 species.
5. Bronx Zoo - One of the biggest zoo in the Unites States, more than 4,000 animals of 650 species live here. 6. Beijing Zoo - one of the largest animal collections in China. The zoo is home to 14,500 animals representing over 450 species of land animals and over 500 species of marine animals.
6. Berlin Zoological Garden - It is the oldest and best known zoo in Germany. ith more than 1,500 different species and around 17,000 animals the zoo presents the largest collection of species in the world. 8. Henry Doorly Zoo - Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha is home to about 17,000 animals of 962 species. It encompasses over 130 acres (53 ha) of land area.
Oct 27, 2017
May 10, 2017
Jan 17, 2017
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join million other followers