21 Fun And Delicious Recipes You Can Make With Your Kids Via Buzzfeed
2. Vanilla Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles
3. Baked Spaghetti Squash
5. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries
7. Pappardelle with Leeks and Corn
8. No-Bake Snack Bars with Cheerios
This recipe calls for raisins and chocolate-covered sunflower seeds — but just about any dried fruit, nut, or seed can be subbed in. Get the recipe.
9. Watermelon and Berry Fruit Salad
10. Homemade Honey Bread
All you need? Flour, milk, butter, honey, and dry yeast. (Plus, a tiny sidekick to help with measuring, mixing, and kneading.) Get the recipe.
11. No-Bake Chewy Oreo Bars
12. Healthy Baked Bites with Oats, Cranberries, and Apple Sauce
15. Three-Ingredient Nutella Brownies
16. Taco Pizza
You could go the regular taco route too — but there's something more fun about sprinkling all the colorful toppings on *just so* before popping it into the oven. Get the recipe.
17. Homemade Berry Ice Pops
18. Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
19. Creamy Mac 'n' Cheese
20. Breakfast Toast Cups
The "cups" are just discs of flattened bread punched out with a cookie cutter. Get the recipe.